Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

Clinique Glosswear for the Lips

Quite some time ago, I bought some prescriptives make up at nordstrom. In addition, I was given a make up bag and some clinique stuff. I completely forgot about it. Yesterday evening, I was rumaging through some stuff and I came across Clinique glosswear for the lips. Have any of you used this before and if so, do you like it and did it cause you to break out along your lip line?

Yep, use to use it all the time until the shops near me stopped selling clinique. As far as breakouts went, never had a problem but then again I’ve never had a problem with any lip gloss or product.

Yep, use to use it all the time until the shops near me stopped selling clinique. As far as breakouts went, never had a problem but then again I’ve never had a problem with any lip gloss or product.

I have a small one form a gift with purchase that I've used 2-3 times. I never have problems with balms and glosses, either so it hasn't bothered me yet.

I ALWAYS break out from this stuff. Both right around my lip line (those tiny annoying ones) and when my hair blows in the gloss then against my face...anxiety ensues. I haven't found a gloss that doesn't do this. OH, anything really tacky like juicy tubes by lancome are the worst!

I've used many Glosswears and recently bought and used Superbalm...I've never had breakouts from either product. I love both products, by the way...