Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goodlife

Anyone bought products from ebay?

Basically, look at the persons positive feedback. This person has 99.7% which means they should be very reputable. Just be sure to read at what you are specifically getting because it may be different than what you think. Overall, I think you should be ok with this purchase. I tend to be a little more apprehensive once the purchase price of the product starts to get really high, cuz I wouldn't want to be screwed out of hundreds of dollars.

It all depends on the seller. Make sure you check the feedback and make sure it's above 97%, and that most recent feedback is positive. Sometimes as stores/sellers are going out of business, their numbers of negative feedbacks increases towards the end.

Look also at the volume of transactions. A store with a huge volume is bound to have a few more negatives per month due to the sheer numbers of transactions they have monthly. If their feedback is over 97%, I'd be relatively comfortable with them.

I've only had one bad experience on eBay and since I used PayPal, I got the amount refunded back to me. The seller never delivered a desk I won.