Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Allow me to be "Good Will Hunting":

Cloudy days do...

-Leads to depression or raises depression for the majority of the human race

-Sporting events are less fun and statistics are usually down

-Stock market is affected negatively by just about every stock except those that sell umbrellas

-The kid who would of gone to school today won't and this will lessen his chance of going to college, he will begin to skip, and will never amount to anything

-The road work that would of been worked on today won't, causing millions the pain and headaches caused from the continued traffic jams

-These people will then have to pay for aspirin or other medicine which will put more money in the pockets of pharmaceutical companies

-Health plans will be affected by all

-Farmers suffer if it doesn't rain because cloudy days do nothing for crop production

-Less food will be produced and add to world wide hunger

-The guy that has bad eyesight will either get hit by a car or hit a car do to the bad vision on the roads during cloudy days

Overall cloudy days suck infinitely for all human kind. Case closed.

:ninja:

Cloudy means the atmosphere is shading out some of the UV for you... So your skin is less prone to sunburns. :dance:

I love cloudy days. I love rainy days and thunderstorms. I really don't know why. I like how my lab looks when it's dark and cloudy outside. I love how my room looks when it's dark and cloudy.

However....I do not like cloudy days when I want to go to the beach (slightly overcast is okay though) and I do not want a cloudy or rainy day for my wedding day, but other than that.....I love cloudy days......

Necromancer ive noticed you write "case closed" after every post you make. Why is this?

You are the 174th member to ask me this (2nd one this week). I am a homosexual. Case closed.

Cloudy means the atmosphere is shading out some of the UV for you... So your skin is less prone to sunburns. :dance:

I've always thought that clouds amplify UV rays... :shrug:

whys that good?

Yeah, why is it good? That means that I have to drive my car instead of my sick motorcycle all week. If I do ride my bike, I will have to risk my life riding on the highway in the rainstorm. Think about others. Case closed.

-Stock market is affected negatively by just about every stock except those that sell umbrellas

-These people will then have to pay for aspirin or other medicine which will put more money in the pockets of pharmaceutical companies

Necromancer ive noticed you write "case closed" after every post you make. Why is this?

You are the 174th member to ask me this (2nd one this week). I am a homosexual. Case closed.

Oh, and just a reminder: "circle" does not rhyme with "purple"