Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skyae

I need your help!

I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding. I have a lot of hyperpigmentation scars that are on all areas of my face. At the moment I don't have too many zits, probably about 8-9. I need help covering everything up the best I can, what is the highest-covering (but also somewhat natural looking) makeup that I can use (besides colorstay, breaks me out.)? I think I'm just freaking out, I had a dream a couple nights ago that my cousin called me up and told me that I couldn't be in her wedding because of my skin and she didn't want me to ruin her wedding photos. I'm glad that didn't really happen, but still makes me a little sad, lol.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Skyae,

I had a similar problem last year when my friend asked me to be bridesmaid. I was so terrified of breaking out for months beforehand - luckily I was pretty clear on the day but like you, I have scars and red marks. I dont know if its in your budget but I had my make up done professionally for the wedding. We actually had it done in MAC. It looked really good, great coverage and stayed on all day which meant I felt confident all day. Also looked great in the photos.

yeah i would agree that MAC is probably the way to go. their foundation has great coverage and you will look flawless - if you can get it done, i would go that route.