Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well when you're exfoliating, you're removing dead skin.. but like any tan, it fades as your skin sheds so since the exfoliation is making the skin shed faster, thus your tan that would eventually fade will be faded faster so yes. i could have made it to the point lol.

what product are you using?

i'm using paula's choice aha 10% i think.. it's working really well for me, try it out. it's only 20 bucks and it lasts a long time.

how did you hear about this product? and you look kinda too young to be having wrikles lol.

about the tanning.. are you from california? ocd about tanning, that sounds all too familiar. i think the fading of your tan will be gradual (maybe a few weeks) and it won't back a drastic overnight thing. don't worry so much about it. i figure you're using it only on your face? most people's faces are lighter than their bodies anyways.. sometimes the skin on the face looks tanner than it really is b/c of skin oil, more blood in the face, and other factors so just use the glycolic.

ps. why are you ocd about tanning? and how do you tan yourself?

It was linked\recommended from main acne.org page.

Thanks for the insight. I didn't think it would affect me overnight but who knows.

Nope I'm not from Cali. I wish though. The reason I was asking though is not because I'm really OCD, I tend to use that word as I hyperbole; but because I'm going on that trip tomorrow and I don't want a summer's worth of tan gone off my face because I use it to combat flakiness. (About the only thing that worked so far, and the reason I use it. As an added bonus my skin feels pretty nice afterwards)

Thanks for the insight. I didn't think it would affect me overnight but who knows.

de rien and it won't affect you overnight.. that's what i meant.. lol. sorry if i wasn't clear.