Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
manofperfection

accutane and angerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Note: dont read if you dont like to hear pointless bullshit

Ive been so angry lately. Things that i would normally just let slide get deep into the root of me and make me want to beat the shit out of people. Not sure if its the drug or what. Maybe just a mix of life in general. People say stuff to me thats just a little rude and i snap. Start punching walls or scream randomly. I cant beat them because its usually at work and i still have enough sense to control that. But today on my way home at night i was speeding a bit. I went past some guy in a small sports car and he honked a few times. I'm now not even sure if it was at me. I tweaked out rolled down my window and fingered him. He slowed down so i wasnt next to him and held up traffic. So i slowed down and started yelling at him. Cars started honking at him passing him. so i stopped early for the light and waited for him to catch up while swearing and punching my dash. He stopped half a block early so we wouldn't be next to each other. So when the light turned green i just waited for him to drive up. He wouldn't go until i finally started. Then on the next block where i was going to make a left he did the same thing. I got so pissed off i left my car running and grabbed my wrench and ran down the block to him. He took off so fast and ran the red light.

Point of the story is ive lost my mind and wanted to beat the shit out of some guy that might have not even honked at me. After i got back to my car and drove away i realized how retarded i was acting. But if this keeps up im going to get into some trouble soon. Ether get someone else hurt or myself. thanks for listening to my bullshit.

Road rage isn't all that uncommon really, particularly in young men.

If this is new anger to you, it wouldn't hurt to be evaluated, or try some anger management exercises.

It doesn't mean you have to quit Accutane, it just means you need to get to the root of your anger. It might not even be the Accutane at all.

thats crazy...and so am i...and the world...if ur already deep in it...continue, if not, give up on that toxic shit...fuck tane...roche deserves to be slain

You're blaming your road rage on ACCUTANE?

What are we going to start blaming accutane for now? Late periods? Bad grades? Unusual taste in music?

What are we going to start blaming accutane for now? Late periods? Bad grades? Unusual taste in music?

It has pretty serious emotional side effects, as far as I know.

I've seen one of my friends who went on it go from being the most positive, upbeat person you can imagine to one that the polar opposite, it was scary shit!

Also doesn't accutane have like death or suicide as one of its side effects? :S

That's why doc's don't prescribe it until the patient's tried *everything* else. If it was just some harmless drug then everybody would be on it

Me too. I stayed home from school but that was because I went to a shrink and skipped some classes. The biggest mistake of my life....It's normal but only temporary...