Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dog20

bioskin clear... good or bad?

I currently use bioskinclear, the person who told me about it used it on a rash on their face and cleared in a week. depending on the conditions of your face, bioskinclear will take some time to work just like any other product. it keeps my face nice and smooth and im finally starting to see some results with the darker redmarks on my face after 3 weeks use. remember any product you use will take some time to work. I don't know about it helping acne though, I don't use it for that....just redmarks. oh yeah it helped even out my skin tone as well.

cool, i just need it for red marks. did it cause you to break out any?

for the most part no...if you want you can check out my thread I started at http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...53322&st=20

I posted some new pics on page 2 if you wanna take a look. I also have some scars but they're un-noticeable in pictures, my derm said I could come back for treatment for that in "a year". I've had some really deep zits, the redmarks in those pics believe it or not faded alot if you compare them to the pics on the 1st page. it'll take time for those redmarks to fade but they're getting lighter day by day. is it the bioskinclear or is it just time? I personally think its both...