Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweetheart519

Ok this makes no sense. How can I stop this!

Has anyone had this happen before? I had massive breakouts on my right cheek, I mean massive. At one point I had 3 large nodules right next to each other. Bad. I have tons of red marks but very few actual scars. Several small ice pick scars, a few pitted scars. Nothing terrible. My left cheek, on the other hand, had just a few moderate pimples. Almost ALL of them have left marks plus pretty bad pitted scars! Why is this! Every new pimple I get on that cheek is leaving a pitted scar! What can I do? Why is this happening?

i have it worse on one side than the other, the only thing i can attribute it to is that a. i either touch this side more or b. i possibly sleep on it more

i can't think of any other reason why its worse on one side than the other but it just is

Im the same, im 26 yrs old and suffered for 11yrs....anyway, went for a laser skin resurfacing consultation and they suggested I should just do the left side of my face as it was worse. Anyway, it was due to cost £1500 per cheek so i quickly made my excuses!

I have the same sort of thing.

My right cheek is covered in scars whereas my left cheek only has a few scattered down the side close to my ears and hair line.

The only reasonable explanation I could come up with was what sarah said, I sleep on my right side 99% of the time so im guessing its something to do with that?

Very strange really!