dragon10

Anyone have any coupon codes for EDM??

not sure if it still works

IAgyxU

5% off your order

If you spend over 30 bux there then you get some free stuff

Hi Everyone!

We have a new promotional code for your “Summertime Celebration!â€

This new code gives you 5% off all orders.

IAgyxU

We are also adding something else that will be super fun! Along with the 5% code –

All orders above $30 (before discount) receive an Exclusive Blush “Waffle Cone†and Exclusive Eye Shadow “Starry Eyed.â€

I hope you all take advantage of this Summertime Celebration. Aside from this we are doing some fun changes to the site as well as bringing on a new Complete Custom Kit and Complete Custom Mini Kit!!!! That should be ready rather soon. We are also having free DHL Ground Shipping for all orders over $100. But that is just a little taste of all the things to come! I can’t wait to tell you more about it as we get closer to making those features and products live!

Carina

not sure if it still works

IAgyxU

5% off your order

If you spend over 30 bux there then you get some free stuff

Hi Everyone!

We have a new promotional code for your “Summertime Celebration!”

This new code gives you 5% off all orders.

IAgyxU

We are also adding something else that will be super fun! Along with the 5% code –

All orders above $30 (before discount) receive an Exclusive Blush “Waffle Cone” and Exclusive Eye Shadow “Starry Eyed.”

I hope you all take advantage of this Summertime Celebration. Aside from this we are doing some fun changes to the site as well as bringing on a new Complete Custom Kit and Complete Custom Mini Kit!!!! That should be ready rather soon. We are also having free DHL Ground Shipping for all orders over $100. But that is just a little taste of all the things to come! I can’t wait to tell you more about it as we get closer to making those features and products live!

Carina

hmmm, only 5%? What ever happened to 15-20%s? ;p... I think I'm just going to get a brush then