Notifications
Clear all

New R-ALA Intense Gel is Great!

MemberMember
(@johnnery)

Posted : 01/09/2004 3:45 pm

I just wrote to Deming to tell her that her new product is terrific. I used it for the first time today and I already like it a lot more than the original IG or IG NoC. Within seconds of applying the new version, an intense warmth enveloped my face and stayed there for several minutes. It was never uncomfortable...just very warm and relaxing. It felt very "healing", I thought.

I like the fact that this new IG has a more effective R-ALA version of that ingredient and I think the substitution of jojoba will be kinder to my oily skin.

I hope everyone who tries this new product from PureDeming will post their feelings about it here and will also let Deming know if they like it. Her company's customer service is unparallelled, in my opinion, and I hope she continues to get a lot of orders from this Board.

MemberMember
(@animegirle)

Posted : 01/09/2004 4:04 pm

I placed my order the day I rec'd the email. I am hoping it will come in the mail today! I am so excited to give it a go after your post!!

MemberMember
(@maya)

Posted : 01/09/2004 4:13 pm

Mine came in the post today! But I can't use it for a few days as I am still in scab city with my TCA Cross

Can't wait to try it biggrin.gif

MemberMember
(@denise2)

Posted : 01/09/2004 4:37 pm

HELP! I keep looking for the post that provided the information on ordering the new gel......which post is it? I cannot find it! Can you order it on her site, or on E-Bay? Please let me know, guys.

MemberMember
(@maya)

Posted : 01/09/2004 4:41 pm

Denise - send deming an email using the following address: R-ala@puredeming.com

Enclosed with my order was a message saying that they had 30 bottles, 15 have gone already.

She sent me a paypal thingy and I took it from there.

MemberMember
(@denise2)

Posted : 01/09/2004 5:11 pm

Thanks Maya! It's like the post from a few days ago has disappeared....I remember reading it, but we have had computer problems so my access has been limited. Anyway, I e-mailed her. Hopefully, she'll get back with me asap.

MemberMember
(@amoira)

Posted : 01/09/2004 6:46 pm

I posted that thread.. just tried to find it too.. looks like it gor deleted.. Maybe to much like an ad or something?? I wanted to use that post to buy some too because I am at work and that email I got arrived at my home computer. I didn't realize that there were a limited number of bottles.

MemberMember
(@maya)

Posted : 01/09/2004 6:49 pm

No one deleted it - it's here! : http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php...ghlight=#147278

Yup - limited supply!

MemberMember
(@mark22)

Posted : 01/09/2004 6:53 pm

is new R-ALA IG stronger than regular IG? :-k

I use regular IG for about a month and and i don't feel burning anymore, just intense warmth...

i used new R-ALA IG for the first time yesterday and i does really "burn" my skin!

MemberMember
(@sapphina)

Posted : 01/09/2004 7:13 pm

Hi:

I'vd ordered this new version & was wondering how does one use it?

Once? Or twice? (am/pm)

Also do you just applied on face & rinsed off w/water? Or washed off w/mild cleanser after it being on for so long?

TIA

~ Sapphina

MemberMember
(@mark22)

Posted : 01/09/2004 7:21 pm

i apply for 45-55 min once/day then rinse it with very warm water and soap (setaphil)

i was wondering, what are the benefits of using IG twice/day? :-k

MemberMember
(@amoira)

Posted : 01/09/2004 8:34 pm

Maya that's weird.. I went to all post by user (me) and it wasn't there.. lol oh well I guess I didn't look hard enough smile.gif

MemberMember
(@maya)

Posted : 01/10/2004 1:15 pm

Don't worry Amoira - I am a master of archive searches he he!! biggrin.gif/

I can't wait to try it - my scabs should be off Thursday!

MemberMember
(@animegirle)

Posted : 01/10/2004 10:33 pm

Got mine in the mail today....yea! Going to give it a go tonight!! [-o<

MemberMember
(@amoira)

Posted : 01/10/2004 10:53 pm

I have a couple new zits.. I don't know if it is the collagen-X or the intence gel with olive.. or just part of my clearing up process. I am glad to have the new version that is less cloggin in case it is the IG.

MemberMember
(@animegirle)

Posted : 01/12/2004 3:30 pm

Gave the new gel a go last night. I definately felt more tingling/warmth. Skin felt very soft and refreshed afterwards. Looking forward to the results of a few weeks use!

MemberMember
(@maya)

Posted : 01/12/2004 3:37 pm

I'm going to use it tomorrow morning!!!

MemberMember
(@denise2)

Posted : 01/12/2004 4:13 pm

Got mine today and it's great....the jojoba oil seems to sink into my skin MUCH BETTER than the original version. Only one thing......it has vitamin c in it! ](*,) But.....the warmth and tingling felt really nice. It seems great so far....

MemberMember
(@maya)

Posted : 01/14/2004 4:42 am

I applied it for the first time this morning - I did have some tingling for a few minutes, but I put that down to me having just done the TCA CROSS and having RAM on last night..

MemberMember
(@maya)

Posted : 01/15/2004 5:23 am

WOW - definately had a good glow around me yesterday - maybe it was the R-ala? Will use again tomorrow and see how it goes. Does feel better than the other version.

MemberMember
(@amoira)

Posted : 01/15/2004 10:35 am

I have actually been loving my skin lately which hasn't happened in a long time. I am going to credit this gel in combo with curry boy soap. I stopped with the Collogen cream because of a recent break outs, so I think it is this gel. YAY!!

MemberMember
(@smilingeyes)

Posted : 01/15/2004 3:02 pm

I stopped with the Collogen cream because of a recent break outs, so I think it is this gel. YAY!!
MemberMember
(@amoira)

Posted : 01/15/2004 9:57 pm

I can't say for sure what it was because I have been trying so many new things. I am only using it on my neck for a while to test it. I will wait until I have used these new products for a while before re-introducing the CX cream to be sure. I also have stopped using the original formula of the Intense gel on my face. I may have just had a hormonal break out.. hard to be certain,

MemberMember
(@mark22)

Posted : 01/15/2004 11:01 pm

I can't say for sure what it was because I have been trying so many new things. I am only using it on my neck for a while to test it. I will wait until I have used these new products for a while before re-introducing the CX cream to be sure. I also have stopped using the original formula of the Intense gel on my face. I may have just had a hormonal break out.. hard to be certain,
MemberMember
(@amoira)

Posted : 01/15/2004 11:44 pm

I use curry boy soap to wash 2 x per day. In the morning I use topical antibiotic and my cp cream that I have used for over a year. In the evening I *was* using the original Intense gel then washing it off before applying my Paula's choice BHA then after about an hour Tazorac, then every other evening using the Collagen cream. Before the intense gel and cx cream my skin wasn't breaking out AT ALL. So now the only "new" things I am using on my face is the Camilla oil.. just started today, and the new Intense gell. I am using the camilla oil with the intense gel as a mask before washing it off, and will be using a little 1/2 spirt in the morning with my cp cream.

The great news is my skin looks REALLY good smile.gif I am wearing less makeup and I really like the way it looks. Right now I have 1 new pimple and 3 older healing ones.