Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Accutane is the strongest why shouldn't it work? And if it doesn't work then just take it again

Thats true to Sometimes it takes people more than one course in order for it to work

Accutane is the strongest why shouldn't it work? And if it doesn't work then just take it again

It doesn't always work. I took it twice and it did nothing but give me chapped lips. And it's not the strongest, it's just a completely different type of medicine that works on a different symptom than the tons of antibiotics you've probably already been given.

My horrible cystic acne turned out to be due to an allergy, so all those years of all those dermatologists and prescriptions were a complete waste of time and money. The rest of my regular acne and oily skin went away when I took some supplements and changed my diet.

There's, Nicomide, which is basically prescription supplements. It's primarily Zinc and Niacinimide. Zinc supplements is the first thing that ever helped me. It made my skin a lot less oily and my face was mostly clear.