Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

I feel disconnected

Guest T-Virus

Lately I've been angry, annoyed, bitchy, whiny, moody and unsympathetic.

I feel like no one can relate to me.

Certain people can relate to me but only about certain things. No one can understand me entirely and I've been listening to other people's problems both here and in real life for a way too long and now it's just like I can't make myself care about most people's problems anymore.

I feel like I've listened and cared too much and now I can't listen and care anymore. A part of me wants to talk, but a part of me doesn't because I know very few people here would understand.

There's only so much energy you can give to other people's problems before you have to focus on yourself. It's understandable.

You'd be surprised how liberating it feels to be candid with people, but it's a big step.

I've always found it nearly impossible to relate to other people; however the few people I can relate to make me feel very thankful.

Certain people can relate to me but only about certain things. No one can understand me entirely and I've been listening to other people's problems both here and in real life for a way too long and now it's just like I can't make myself care about most people's problems anymore.

I feel like I've listened and cared too much and now I can't listen and care anymore. A part of me wants to talk, but a part of me doesn't because I know very few people here would understand.

This is pretty much how I have been feeling, I'm so tired of caring about other people and suffering from my own problems. I have a couple of big problems that could so easily be solved if I told someone, but I feel so sick at the thought of even telling anyone... These are things I dont even have the balls to tell acne.org about, let alone someone i actually know

you seem exhausted. i feel the same way sometimes. Allowing myself to become so attached to the extent that it's more than what's necessary or beneficial makes me lose control over my own feelings.

Guest T-Virus
This is pretty much how I have been feeling, I'm so tired of caring about other people and suffering from my own problems. I have a couple of big problems that could so easily be solved if I told someone, but I feel so sick at the thought of even telling anyone... These are things I dont even have the balls to tell acne.org about, let alone someone i actually know

Mine can't be fixed that easily :( I've already told several people.

It's something that I can only really discuss with people who have the same problem. Because they're the only ones who actually understand.

But even with those people there are certain different issues that I can't discuss, which is why I feel like no one can completely understand me.

aww jack :comfort: *hugs*

I agree with answerme, u need a break.

Last year I was feeling so overwhelmed cause a lot of things were going on in my house, so I took a trip to Mexico City for 3 days. Maybe you can't take a trip but try to do a different, special activity. Go camping or something that will relax you, read a book, wake up early to watch the sunrise (lol im corny)

hope u feel better soon!!