Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skimpywimpy

Permanent Dry Skin/Eczema from Accutane!

When does it stop? I bath everyday in mineral oil, moisturize, and use eczema medications like steroids and Elidel. Still get bad rashes from dry skin. And my skin is so sensitive! I get the rashes from turning the wrong way in my sleep or getting out of the car!

its just bad luck happened to me too but with dry eyes im 6 post months and still extremely dry, we just got the shitty end of the rope this time ur gunna have to wait it out and pray it goes away with time could take years though but try to keep your head up

When does it stop? I bath everyday in mineral oil, moisturize, and use eczema medications like steroids and Elidel. Still get bad rashes from dry skin. And my skin is so sensitive! I get the rashes from turning the wrong way in my sleep or getting out of the car!

i wish i had permanent dry skin... not the eczema tho.

its odd, my nose has gone back to being oily and even getting blackheads. but most other parts of my body are so dry the skin is tearing! someone out there please tell me it will eventually go away. even if it takes years, i just want to know im not stuck like this!

im not gunna lie just to make you happy its very very rare it will stay permanetly so as long as you stay positive you should be fine in the end, but yea me too blackheads are on my nose again and its oily same with my fore head :(

do you get a follow up with your derm because really they could answer your questions and whether you are using the other products right for you?

its not related to tane but my daughter had what was diagnosed as eczema it turned out it was actually a fungal infection that looked like infected eczema, and fungicidal cream helped not the other stuff... point being that if what you are using isn't giving you relief then maybe they are not right