Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dragon10

Does your acne seem more red after you cleanse your face in the morning??

It seems like it to me, I've just switched to a very soft cleanser made for sensitive skin (Purpose Gentle Cleanse) but it seems like it makes it more red than the last cleanser I used.. which was atleast 10x more stronger, and also showers. I use cold-warm water when washing my face

2. I also have a trip to Boston and Phili soon, does it matter where you wash your face at? Because I have a wild theory washing your face at somewhere else other than your home might cause a breakout.

3. Is stress the main cause of acne forming? Because I've been kind of stressed out the last few days, from just staying up long till 2-3 in the morning. Then a huge pimple formed on my chin, and also a two other ones around my nose that size and I haven't gotten a pimple that big since about a year ago when I had the worse acne I ever had till I went to the derm.

4. How safe is accutane? I heard mix opinions about it, I'm taking doxycycline 100mg once a day for almost a year now. I was thinking if my acne does come back worse, because I still have small zits forming and scars, should I ask the derm about it?.. and how long does it take to work??