Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Charles Lee

I'm getting seriously depressed

I just am unhappy all day long, no matter what I'm doing really. I just have this sinking feeling in my stomach and I really just find myself sitting alone and crying even at this party I was at yesterday. I wake up so early now and when I do wake up I can't get back to sleep because I'm too unhappy to sleep. So I just lie there for an hour before I decide that even though it's gonna be depressing I have to get out of bed. Then I come downstairs and sit in front of the computer waiting for someone to call me or IM me so I can atleast have some social interaction. but it never happens. So I'm just here alone.

I'm so lonely it's unbelievable.

I want this to stop.

Now.

I just am unhappy all day long, no matter what I'm doing really. I just have this sinking feeling in my stomach and I really just find myself sitting alone and crying even at this party I was at yesterday. I wake up so early now and when I do wake up I can't get back to sleep because I'm too unhappy to sleep. So I just lie there for an hour before I decide that even though it's gonna be depressing I have to get out of bed. Then I come downstairs and sit in front of the computer waiting for someone to call me or IM me so I can atleast have some social interaction. but it never happens. So I'm just here alone.

I want this to stop.

Now.

I'm feeling a little bit lonely, never had a lady friend and i'm entering my senior year or high school.. which I know will suck.

I'm really lonely too. And depressed. I feel the same way. I just got divorced a few months back. I'm 26 years old. I was with my ex-husband since I was 17. I'm alone. And I have bad acne problems now and I feel ashamed of myself. And I don't know how to cope. I was struck when you said you wre crying at a party. I was at a get together Thursday evening and I was talking and all of a sudden all I wanted to do was cry. I find myself feeling like the loneliness is completely overwhelming sometimes, so much so that the pain is almost unbearable. I think mine is a different kind of loneliness though, maybe. I have friends, although I am embarrassed to see them. But my loneliness is like this profound emptiness inside. It never goes away. And on days like this, when I'm at home alone (again), I just don't know how to cope sometimes.

I want this to stop.

Now.

i'm feeling the same way at the moment. it's like everything going on in my life is beyond my control, so when i do get a little bit, i tend to use and abuse it toward my own detriment. it's like i'm destined to fail; some sort of inherent desire draws me to it. or maybe it's just that failure off the bat is better than striving for success only to falter? i dunno. life is crazy shit. and our minds ability to rationalize its own analysis is crazy. i wish i were more optomistic at the moment....

I don't have this problem but anyone feeling lonley should messege me their aim

*hugs benny¨* :comfort:

Ben's just BSing the Emo isn't he? I've never once seen him make a serious thread/postin the emo forum, and I only hear him making fun of these things :shrug: