Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I had started the Botchla and Dan's Regimen for one week, what i notice is my face turns so rough, they become so thick and unsightful...is this normal? Will I be able to get rid of this?

Combining those two regimes is probably way too harsh for your skin. Maybe try cleansing with Blotcha's regime and spot treat with some BP.

Try cutting back your regime, drink lots of water and apply a good non-comedogenic moisturizer. HTH and good luck.

I agree. Washing your skin twice then applying bp is gonna be too much. If you want to combine the two, I'd recommend using a SA scrub cleanser like product 1 from Botchla's Regimen followed by 2.5% bp.

i know what you mean with rough skin, ive found that using BHA and AHA definetly help with the texture of your skin, and stop acne(for me and many others at least) Do a search for the acne cure and glycolic acid, basically waht i do is use glycolic acid and then clean and clear black clearing scrub in the mornings and follow that up with a little bit of purpose dual action moisturizer(the only moisturizer that doesnt break me out) at night i use cetaphil which is the most gentile skin cleanser ive found and then slather 2.5 bp all over my face. this seems to be the only regimen for me that keeps my skin clean and healthy looking, good luck