Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acne Kid

My acne (Pics!)

So here is my acne.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5448/dscn3154ru4.jpg

A few white heads and a couple of random zits. What are those faded brown spots infused in my skin? How "bad" is it?

I am going to the derm on Monday, to check up. If he decides to prescribe me anything, what do you think it'll be?

I'm on BP, Retin-A, Clindymicin. I also have taken Doxycycline

So here is my acne.

A few white heads and a couple of random zits. What are those faded brown spots infused in my skin? How "bad" is it?

I am going to the derm on Monday, to check up. If he decides to prescribe me anything, what do you think it'll be?

So here is my acne.

wow you are on alot of stuff. how long have you been on all those 3 things ? im kinda surprised they havent cleared you up.

I don't think it looks that bad but if you need help you can always turn to tane. I wish I had your skin

I don't think it looks that bad but if you need help you can always turn to tane. I wish I had your skin

in my experience, when you use too many drying products, it just exacerbates your acne. try going down to one and see if that helps. i know it doesn't sound right, but trust me.

You look like you have inflame acne and no clogged pores. Its good because they are easier to treat and best with antibiotics. You tried doxy hows it? Did it help? I had this kind of acne before and doxy did help a lot. If it didn't, most likely at your next visit, your derm will give you a stronger antibiotic.

Those brown marks are hyperpigmentation. They will go away themselves but with time. Retin-A wil help with the brown marks as well. You don't need accutane for this unless your acne is persitent or you have exhausted all antibiotics.

I have similar looking pimples, only alot more of them on my forehead. There are also a couple of those around my mouth. Has anybody been able to get rid of these??? I have a cluster of about 4 pimples that have been around my mouth for MONTHS that will NOT go away. I have blobbed gallons of BP but no use. Can a doctor prescribe me something for these? (Im seeing one tomorrow).

Well, I'm going to see my doctor tomorrow. I hope he doesn't just give me "advice" and not prescribe me anything else. What a waste of $10