Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have had acne for about 3 years now and its been slowly getting worse. I have tried everything possible, except tablets. This week my back, shoulders, arms and neck have started getting spots. What can I take. I don't really want to take anything that has side effects. Can any one help?

I have had acne for about 3 years now and its been slowly getting worse. I have tried everything possible, except tablets. This week my back, shoulders, arms and neck have started getting spots. What can I take. I don't really want to take anything that has side effects. Can any one help?

I would have to agree.

As for the body breakouts I would switch from your bar soap as bar soaps dry out the skin and switch to Dial's Antibacterial Moisturizing Body Wash. I have been using this for the last 2 years and I totally do not get any more shoulder and upper neck breakouts anymore.

Hey, calm down Ludacrisss, it's okay for people to ask questions you know!

HALLY2K, there are alot of treatments you may not have tried that could be okay for you, just when you think you've tried em all, a new treatment comes out. Benzoyl peroxide is a good place to start, as it works well for alot of people. But it may be a good idea for you to list what you have already used so we know what not to recommend.