Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So what sucks is, that as my pimples disappear, I see the awfully enlarged pores and whitehead clusters on my cheeks, forehead, chin etc. They're HUGEEEEEE. The pores. Seriously, I can't find a patch of skin that looks normal. And my boyfriend is coming to town next month and he can't see me like this! God. This is frustrating. And from what I've read here accutane doesn't even cure the texture of skin? PLEASE, someone tell me if they had huge pores and accutane took care of them. Also, I can't find a way to stop picking. That's a different problem though and belongs to a different forum but stillllllll. I need help. And answers. ANYTHING to renew hope. Accutane is my last resort and if this doesn't work, I don't know what I'll do. For once i want to look normal. Not pretty, not attractive. Normal.

I started in April and I think my pores look smaller now. Also, I am using a different makeup - Colorstay - which I think makes them look better during the day.

I guess I don't have any real advice, so I'm sorry about that. About the picking: I was a really bad picker and had to just stop. If you keep picking, your face won't heal. Just leave it alone, and it will go away sooner. (I know, easier said that done.) If you are picking because it's flakey, moisturize instead.