Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
near

How can I make this work? (relationship related)

There is this beautiful girl i'm dying to get to know. Last summer, I THINK I had a chance to go with her, cause I think she may have been interested then... but I liked this other girl instead.

So now, I REALLY like this girl that I think was interested in me. But the thing is, I can only see her on Sunday, and she lives a little bit away from me (40 mins?) not that I care about distance, but I have no license untill I get it in August. And I want to go with her earlier. I'm tired of putting this off. I don't want to wait till my summer is done.

So now I see her every sunday (when shes there), but how can I approach her. She usually has a friend or two with her. I can't get her out of my mind. Its making me lose interest in everything. Fuck love... but I want it.

Argh... I can't just walk up to her and some how get her number. My skin is alot better then last month, but my mentality is still scarred badly. My voice is still 10 octaves lower then it used to be, but its getting there. Damnit.

What do I do. ARGHOISADNFGOND:SGKNSLDNG:LSDG.

Random rant, ha.

Heh heh. We are in the same boat man. I neglected this girl now I have interest in many many months ago. I still don't know how to approach her. And I won't see her until summer is over, when school starts.

Well damn man, that really sucks, but at least you'll be able to see her daily soon. Unlike me.

Damn, why am I such an idiot.

FAWK.

Call me pathetic, but my plan since 6 months ago was to weight-lift as much as possible to get a desirable body. Thats my main inspiration that keeps me weight-lifting.

Damn, I wish I was like Will Smith in Fresh Prince. He is the epitome of supreme confidence.

Argh, even if I was to ask her out, there is no way I can picture myself being a boyfriend. Sure i've lead that role before... in middle school... such naive times.... but this is different. Chances our, my lady of infatuation is probably mature and smart. I can't see myself being one of those couples that are so damn happy, kiss in public, and all that good mess.

What a world, huh?

Well damn man, that really sucks, but at least you'll be able to see her daily soon. Unlike me.

Damn, why am I such an idiot.

FAWK.

Call me pathetic, but my plan since 6 months ago was to weight-lift as much as possible to get a desirable body. Thats my main inspiration that keeps me weight-lifting.

Damn, I wish I was like Will Smith in Fresh Prince. He is the epitome of supreme confidence.

Argh, even if I was to ask her out, there is no way I can picture myself being a boyfriend. Sure i've lead that role before... in middle school... such naive times.... but this is different. Chances our, my lady of infatuation is probably mature and smart. I can't see myself being one of those couples that are so damn happy, kiss in public, and all that good mess.

What a world, huh?

Well, again we are very similar. We have very high and specific requirements for the right girl.