Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
passthetime

Going to London, Not Enough BP!

Alright well...I'm one month into the regimen, and I am leaving for London tomorrow for 1.5 to 2 months. :) I only have about 2/3 (at most) of Dan's BP Gel left. I ordered more supplies online, and unfortunately, it has not come in yet and tomorrow is Sunday, so all hope is lost. I'm not worried about mycleanser nor moisturizer from running out, but I am pretty sure if I keep up the regimen at full blast, I'll run dry down the road. So my back up plan is: either have my parents ship my order to me, which may be a boat load of wasted $$$$, or I can buy a few tubes of Neutrogena On-the-Spot. My question is, will I have a set back in my regimen from switching to Neutrogena's BP Gel and then have another set back when I switch back to Dan's BP?

What should I do...your opinions are appreciated :)

I don't think you'll have a setback in terms of a huge breakout or anything like that, but I do think you'll be missing Dan's gel a lot when you start using the cream. But hey, what can you do. Depending on the shipping rates you might find it worth your while to have your parents send Dan's gel but definitely take some of the Neutrogena tubes to tide you over, or buy Oxy over there--see the UK supplies forum for where to get that. It'll be hard to predict how fast you go through those little tubes.

just buy benzoyl peroxide over the counter i use panoxyl 2.5 its the same as daniels they do an acnecream or aquagel (which i use) the aqugel is better as it dries clear and its better for greasy skin. you can get it in tesco pharmacy or lloyds pharmacy i never tried buyin it anywhere else