Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sometimes all i need as just alittle comment of anyone to get me really :cry:, i just got back from a friends, who said bye scarface when i went :( duno how to take stuff like that. I used to be alot better at dealing with negative comments much worser then this but over the years it just hurts more and more.

:|

Sometimes all i need as just alittle comment of anyone to get me really :cry:, i just got back from a friends, who said bye scarface when i went :( duno how to take stuff like that. I used to be alot better at dealing with negative comments much worser then this but over the years it just hurts more and more.

:|

thats low.Maybe let them know you dont appreciate it?i know i told one of my friends how i felt about my acne and they never knew i was that affected and theyve been nothing but supportive throughout my whole ordeal

that sucks.

i hate it when people say "wow, u look tired!"

unless i am yawning thats just a nice way of saying "you look like shit!"

that is horrible! don;t worry you will find something to fade the scars, you should really try the baking soda scrub mask, plus the lemon egg mask, and a yogurt mask at nice. all will help fade the scarring!