Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luppe

What the christ?!?!? Why doesn't this pimple want to "go away"

It's been around 70 days, and I have 2 red pimples on my upper cheek next to my nose, some days it looks like its blended in with the rest of my skin. While other days, its bright as red can be. And yet other days it looks like it might be going away. But at the end of the day, it's still red as ever.

What gives!

I'm so tempted to just get a belt sander... hahha

ARRRUGHHH!!1 :evil:

i know what u mean!

i have pimples in the same place at that time of the month! They die down and leave a mark but then it pops up again. so annoying, but somehow with what im using this went away, so the marks didnt form another pimple and faded...but then the pimples had to come out anyway so they just in other parts of my face!

I have one that seems to just go into hibernation for a while, and then pop up again every once in a while. I can't seem to get rid of it. I can always feel a little bump under the skin even if I can't see it though. And I can't even pop it, it's just stuck in there somehow. But yeah, I can relate.