Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has any one looked back on themselves looking at pictures at all the good times they had becouse i did ( im 14 right now) i was looking when i was about 9-11 and was saying to myself damn look how happy and outgoing i was them as i look when im 12-14 all i see in my pictures is me looking all deprest in pictures not smile at all and im thinking to myself sigh... i really miss those days and im wasting my life right now... has any one else done this just look back on yourself..?

i loved my childhood. i loved playing pokemon, watching cartoons, playing playstation and sega genesis, spending the night at friends house, playing with toys, going to disney, and everything else that was cool in the 90s.

Yes, I do this all the time on a smaller scale, i look at pictures of myself over the last few years and I try to think back to then, what I knew and what I was feeling/thinking, helps overcome a lot of the scepticism of the past ive had lately.

But sometimes the pictures are really uncomfortable for me to look at because If they were taken at a bad time, i can feel all those feelings all over again...

No.

I'm 18 years old and I've had acne since I was 11, maybe going on 12. I'm not too sure about some of you guys but the best times of my life have tended to occur between the ages of 16 and 18 where I have had acne.

Yep. I see pics of myself with amazing skin and it kills me to look at my skin now and how bad I look in photos.

Its depressing how your skin can affect your life.

I wish I could go out again like I used to and take all kinds of goofy pics or even normal pics but I simply can't because I look horrible in them. :(

the funny thing is i cant take a picture to this very day and its kind of pissing my off becouse every time i try and take a picture just to see what my face looks like its all blurry with lighting all over it.. any one have suggestions on how i cant take a good pic of the side of my face with no blur? or lighting?

Has any one looked back on themselves looking at pictures at all the good times they had becouse i did ( im 14 right now) i was looking when i was about 9-11 and was saying to myself damn look how happy and outgoing i was them as i look when im 12-14 all i see in my pictures is me looking all deprest in pictures not smile at all and im thinking to myself sigh... i really miss those days and im wasting my life right now... has any one else done this just look back on yourself..?

9-13 was my ugliest phase. I looked better with acne at 14 then 10 with clear skin. I was an awkward pre-teen....

I was chubby.. and dorky.. and I wore the strangest glasses.. I didn't know how bad it was.. until I look at the pictures. I mean I'm constantly only finding negatives about myself.. like I just got my haircut after having it long for a couple of months.. and OH MY FREAKING ***** What was I thinking with the long hair... It's like I'm always going through phases.. haha.. but yeah.. I mean I have had those moments in which I've looked back at the pictures.. and felt so happy.. It's not like that anymore.. Everything is just so much easier when you are younger though..

Guest T-Virus
9-13 was my ugliest phase. I looked better with acne at 14 then 10 with clear skin. I was an awkward pre-teen....