Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rush25

Anyone use these??

Has anyone used these:

L, a L.A.M.B. Fragrance by Gwen Stefani (brand new!!)

Guerlain Pucci Meterorites Pearls (or just the original)

Philosophy hope in a jar

Bobbi Brown Tinted Lip Balm (stick)

If so, tell me how you liked them!

Thanks....

I'm planning a big shopping binge.

I really want to try the Guerlain Meteorites, I see such fantastic things on MUA.

I've experimented with Hope in a Jar, and while it didn't cause any breakouts for me, it was also was not that impressive. The smell is a little weird and it was too heavy for my normal skin, I imagine it's more targeted to those with dry skin.

Great...thanks! I've been really wanting to try hope in a jar but I think I'm expecting it to be...well...hope in a jar. And it's probably not worth it.

i didn't know gwen stefani came out with a l.a.m.b. fragrance! awesome!!! i know nothing about it, but you'll have to tell me how it is. as far as the others, the only one i'm familiar with is philosophy hope in a jar. i've heard good things; my mom uses it.

Great...thanks! I've been really wanting to try hope in a jar but I think I'm expecting it to be...well...hope in a jar. And it's probably not worth it.

i love hope in a jar - that's the only moisturizer i use. IMO, it's worth every penny. it has a certain ingredient in it that gives your cheeks a rosy glow. i have extremely oily skin and it doesn't feel greasy or heavy. it seems that way, but it's not once it's on the skin - at least not to me. i totally recommend it.

i didn't know gwen stefani came out with a l.a.m.b. fragrance! awesome!!!

Me either...I want to check that out now!