Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi there. This gel has been my saving grace for any scars that appear after an inflamed pimple etc. My most recent one....yikes....I made the mistake of popping a cyst with a sterilized needle, only to have it get really infected. I was an ugly duckling last weekend but i went to my derm and she gave me this very potent steroid cream to get rid of the infection. I am just about to go get this gel..It costs around $ 50 Canadian dollars but its money well spent. I only apply the gel at bed time and in about a weeks time the red marks are gone. The only thing to keep in mind is that it cannot be applied to unbroken skin..I would imagine this is like Scarzone from the States.

Hi there. This gel has been my saving grace for any scars that appear after an inflamed pimple etc. My most recent one....yikes....I made the mistake of popping a cyst with a sterilized needle, only to have it get really infected. I was an ugly duckling last weekend but i went to my derm and she gave me this very potent steroid cream to get rid of the infection. I am just about to go get this gel..It costs around $ 50 Canadian dollars but its money well spent. I only apply the gel at bed time and in about a weeks time the red marks are gone. The only thing to keep in mind is that it cannot be applied to unbroken skin..I would imagine this is like Scarzone from the States.

for anyone using this gel, continuous use is the key to success in my experience. For people with pretty severe post accutane scars, continuous applying of this daily will make the skin look better, but it will not fix the scars.