Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We I just started today. Took my first 40mg 30min ago.

Feel fine so far

Doing 40mg x2 a day.

Do you guys with x2 a day do it 12 hours apart I was planning on trying to do that. Like 9am and 9pm take it.

retail price of my prescription name brand stuff was $1,100 and I paid $3 for it. Thank god my parents got me some good insurance.

So wish me good luck, I'll be posting as time goes

Better if you can split into 2 doses, but not really an issue if you can't. You don't need to be too clinical about the thing, it works on building up in the system, so its not too much of a problem the times of doses etc. Main thing is to make sure you take with a fat containing meal so it gets absorbed well. Get some protective lip balm and moisturiser ready as well (as you will need it after a week or so).

We I just started today. Took my first 40mg 30min ago.

Feel fine so far

Doing 40mg x2 a day.

Do you guys with x2 a day do it 12 hours apart I was planning on trying to do that. Like 9am and 9pm take it.

retail price of my prescription name brand stuff was $1,100 and I paid $3 for it. Thank god my parents got me some good insurance.

So wish me good luck, I'll be posting as time goes

Good luck :) I am on the same dosage. I'm really thankful for my insurance too. I pay $10/mo. for my pills and I think they are about $800 full price.