Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've got this beautiful girl. We've kissed and everything, but I'm thinking she wants it to get more intimate. So would I. But that's the thing...my back is full of red marks and I still have a little cluster on my chest. I'd be so afraid for her to see me with my shirt off. My face has started to clear up a little so that has given me more confidence, but I can't go to the beach or anything with this girl. It sucks. What do I do

or play a game involving blindfolds.. :popcorn:

seriously now.. lights off? id say a little light.. you still want to see what your doing right? or if she likes what your doing.. and you cant really hide those bumps cos what if she holds you or something.. know what i mean.. just be on your game and she wont even notice them.. best of luck... :thumbsup:

or play a game involving blindfolds.. :popcorn:

seriously now.. lights off? id say a little light.. you still want to see what your doing right? or if she likes what your doing.. and you cant really hide those bumps cos what if she holds you or something.. know what i mean.. just be on your game and she wont even notice them.. best of luck... :thumbsup:

I've got this beautiful girl. We've kissed and everything, but I'm thinking she wants it to get more intimate. So would I. But that's the thing...my back is full of red marks and I still have a little cluster on my chest. I'd be so afraid for her to see me with my shirt off. My face has started to clear up a little so that has given me more confidence, but I can't go to the beach or anything with this girl. It sucks. What do I do

if she really likes you she will not mind at all eventually she will see it. i'm glad you starting to get a bit more confidence good for you good luck

I recently encounted this with my new boyfriend, he is so amazingly gorgeous but when we where getting down to it, he kept his t-shirt on, so I had to take it off a few times that night, I can't remember how it came up, but all of the sudden he blurted out that he had acne on his back and it was really bad... I was mythed... he is so gorgeous he could be covered in green scales and still pull it off, a few zits on the back is totally normal, and I could care less about red marks... enjoy the moment and believe me, it's the last thing she would ever think about. Hands up I've had a lot of partners and even the ones with totally clean faces have zits on the back, I'd say 70% of men do have a few... I only notice because it makes me feel better about having a few red marks and zits on my face. I remember thinking, his vulnerablility about his few back zits was kinda of sweet... my advice is not to waste a second thinking about it and to take your t-shirt off because skin on skin is gorgeous!

Hey I went to an outdoor music festival & saw all kinds of guys with active bacne walking around shirtless & holding hands with a pretty girl. She's probably a little insecure about something on her body too (everyone is), so just remember she'll be more focused on her own flaws than yours.

If you don't want to go with the lights out, then low lighting is more flattering (ie. a candle or two).

I'd say, if you are that bothered by it, tell her about it! I find that if I tell someone, even though that is hard and/or embarrassing, it diffuses the anxiety a bit and helps me not feel as self-conscious. I don't think she will care. I used to have bad acne on my back when I was younger (I'm a girl, 26 now, still occasional problems on my shoulders) and my ex-husband never cared. I used to be so self-conscious about it but he never cared at all. I don't think she will care.

I have to agree with Sweetheart519. Let your girlfriend know. Try to be frank and candid, but don't self-depreciate, either. I doubt it'll bother her.

And hey, low-light never hurt, either. Kinda helps set the mood. ^^

Good luck. ^^