Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

^ Absolutely....there's no reason you can't reconnect....people do stuff like that all the time.

:dance:

You know, she attended ALL of my performances... I saw her everytime lol. But you know what's odd though... She never really came up to me to talk right after each performance. It's kind of odd. Is this common for really really shy girls?

^ Absolutely....there's no reason you can't reconnect....people do stuff like that all the time.

:dance:

You know, she attended ALL of my performances... I saw her everytime lol. But you know what's odd though... She never really came up to me to talk right after each performance. It's kind of odd. Is this common for really really shy girls?

Sweep her off her feet. Make sure you ride your white charger and wear full chainmail armour as well. Bow a lot. Kiss her hand frequently so she knows you're a gentleman.

Here's my real advice: call her. Ask her to go out again. Take her to dinner and then some kind of activity afterwards where you can still talk but be involved in doing something so silences aren't awkward. (mini-golf, bowling, etc). Be considerate and respectful. Don't try to brag to her. Smile at her. Be funny, not overbearing. Compliment her sincerely. Be kind.

Good advice.

Fritzwilliam? Post some pictures, im not buying your BS! :rolleyes:

How would a picture satisfy your question of my first name? What's your first name? Do you got a picture that identifies your first name?