Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone. I am new here. I have been breaking out with oily skin since puberty, and it has not gone away. I am 30. I know my acne is hormonal and that Spiro would probably help me. However, I am a little afraid of the side effects. I saw the derm yesterday and she was clueless about using Spiro for acne, go figure. Ayway, I know I can easily buy this off the internet if I really wanted it. I have been looking into trying some Spiro cream to see if this would work. My acne is moderate, sometimes it gets bad. I am using azelex, and it does an ok job, but my skin is so damn oily, especially in summertime, top my face off with sunblock and I am a greasy mess. I have gone the B5 route, it used to work great for me, but I stopped taking it for a few months, started back up again and now it doesn't seem to work. Here is a link to this cream: http://store.cemproducts.com/tosp5.html

There is also a DrLee? selling it. ALso, I see other people making their own. It is supposed to work without the systemic side effects. Has anyone ever tried this? I know most people use it for hair loss, but I figure it might work on the skin as well.

Hello everyone. I am new here. I have been breaking out with oily skin since puberty, and it has not gone away. I am 30. I know my acne is hormonal and that Spiro would probably help me. However, I am a little afraid of the side effects. I saw the derm yesterday and she was clueless about using Spiro for acne, go figure. Ayway, I know I can easily buy this off the internet if I really wanted it. I have been looking into trying some Spiro cream to see if this would work. My acne is moderate, sometimes it gets bad. I am using azelex, and it does an ok job, but my skin is so damn oily, especially in summertime, top my face off with sunblock and I am a greasy mess. I have gone the B5 route, it used to work great for me, but I stopped taking it for a few months, started back up again and now it doesn't seem to work. Here is a link to this cream: http://store.cemproducts.com/tosp5.html

There is also a DrLee? selling it. ALso, I see other people making their own. It is supposed to work without the systemic side effects. Has anyone ever tried this? I know most people use it for hair loss, but I figure it might work on the skin as well.

i spoke to dr.lee and he said you have to use the odourless spir lotion because it naturally has a bad smell. he said spiro will reduce oil by blocking type 1 5ar.

just wondering are u female or male? id like to hear your results if u use it.

I am female. You have to pay $20 to talk to Dr Lee before you can order :shifty: , this other website has it for $50, and it seems to be a good amount. I would like to try it, just want to see if anyone has any info.

I am female. You have to pay $20 to talk to Dr Lee before you can order :shifty: , this other website has it for $50, and it seems to be a good amount. I would like to try it, just want to see if anyone has any info.

dr. lee aint charging me anything i dont think at least, he sent me consultation forms and just told me to fill them out sign them and send them back.

you gotta be real careful you must buy the odourless spir and it seems as dr.lee is the only one who sells the odourless type.