Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Cubsfan

h2o

Guest Cubsfan

I've tried many different types of moisturiser creams and lotions and they all break me out, yes even the ones that says oil-free non clogging non comegenic.

Will drinking say 2 litres of water a day be just effective as a moisturiser? Like to know your thoughts.

No, water doesn't make it to skin level, otherwise moisturizers would not be as popular as they are. People would just drink away dry skin.

The best thing for keeping skin hydrated is eating plenty of good fats, especially efa's like fish and fish oil.

There is a health method known as the "Water Cure" which basically says to drink half your body weight in ounces of water. Meaning, if you weight 150 pounds drink 75 ounces of water through out the day.

You are also supposed to use 1/4 teaspoon of natural sea salt ( not white table salt) for every 32 ounces of water you drink. Avoid all caffeine as it is a diuretic and alcohol.

This is used to cure many ailments. The theory is everyone is suffering from dehydration and if you are craving water to drink ( during activity or out in the hot sun) your body is long past a point of dehydration.

You can read more at this link if you're interested.

link: http://www.watercure2.org/

i weigh 170 lbs

which means according to that i should consume 85 ounces ~ 2.7 liters

i drink 3-4 liters a day, not considering all the water i also get from veggies/fruit so i think i'm covered there

Guest Cubsfan

Dr Mecola on Youtube recommends coconut oil as a natural moisturizer

i weigh 170 lbs

which means according to that i should consume 85 ounces ~ 2.7 liters

i drink 3-4 liters a day, not considering all the water i also get from veggies/fruit so i think i'm covered there

I've tried many different types of moisturiser creams and lotions and they all break me out, yes even the ones that says oil-free non clogging non comegenic.

Will drinking say 2 litres of water a day be just effective as a moisturiser? Like to know your thoughts.

Yes. Case closed.

:ninja:

Yes. Case closed.

:ninja: