Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Matt237

Temporary red marks + permanent red marks

Hey all you readers of this forum.

I have been using the Dan Kern Regimen for 3-4 months. My acne before the treatment was very noticeable, but not extremely severe. However, I have succeeded to get rid of a majority of my acne, which basicly only was active on my cheeks. Of course I get a pimple or two once in a while, specifically when i got hangovers :P. I do get rid of those breakouts during a couple of days or so. The problem is, that I have some red marks left from my acne on the cheeks. I'm still using the Dan Kern regimen which is awesome to prevent further acne. Back to the point: I have several "not very noticeable" red spots on both of my cheeks. They are not countable, but they are not very visible, mostly. The weird thing is, that most of them are "temporary". Some days my skin looks really great - almost completely clear, and some days it looks terrible due to the temporarily visible red marks combined with possible new breakouts. My question is, is there a way to get rid of these red marks permanently? I'm pretty happy with my skin after using the Dan Kern regimen, but those damn red marks are still there. Some of them are permanent, and will possibly disappear during the next 4-6 months or so, i hope :) while some of them are temporary and even more annoying... I have used egg mask and baking soda every day in about 1.5 weeks, and it seemed to help, but when I use that regimen too often it does'nt get any better. Any other suggestions?

Thanks guys,

Matt