Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kenzobol

would accutane and proactiv be a good combo

check with your derm cos accutane will dry your skin up.. using proactiv w/c contains bp might be a little too much.. just my opinion but its would be good to ask your derm..good luck on accutane though.. ;)

NO!

Accutane is enough. Proactiv will destroy your face alone.. and with accutane making your skin extra sensitive.. proactivs suckyness wil fuck it up. Im serious. Just dont.

Yea proactiv alone is pretty brutal to your skin and accutane makes your skin even more sensitive than before, those two combine and i dont think youll have much of any skin left

bout to go on accutane but i use proactiv wondering if it would work better for me to use both

I am on my third month of accutane and you should NOT use proactive while on accutane. The accutane is extremely strong and will dry you out. I use cetaphil facial cleanser and moisturizer as recommended by my doctor and it works very well. Good luck!