Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rrw

where could you get Alpha Hydrox in Canada?

I live in Ottawa, and I've been searching for Alpha Hydrox for a long time, I've tried a few shoppers but no luck. Could you get this in stores, or do I have to order online?

Help!

Hi rrw,

I'm not from Canada so I dont know what stores you have there but here is a list of ALL the stores that might carry Alpha Hydrox:

I got this list with my last order

Bakers, Bartell Drug, Bell Drug, Brooks-Eckerd Drug, Buschs, Cala, City Center Drug, City Market, Dillon, Discount Drug Mart, Dominicks, Eagle Drug, Food City, Food 4 Less, Foodsco, Fred Meyer, Fry's Food and Drug, Genuardis, Gerbes-Dillon, Happy Harrys, Harmon Discount, Harmons, Hilander, Ingles, King Soopers, Kroger, Kmart, Kvat Foods, Longs Drug, Lowes Food, Marcs, Medic Drug, Minyards, Navarro Pharmacy, Pathmark, Payless, Price Less Drug, Publix, Quality Food, Ralphs, Randalls, Rite Aid, Safeway, Shopko, Smiths, Snyder Drug, Spartan, Supervalu, Thrifty White Drug, Tom Thumb, Ulta Cosmetics, Valley Drug, Vons, Walgreens, Western Drug, and White Drug.

I use their wash and moisturizer and I am in love with both of them :) And I've sampled many of their products so if you have questions let me know.

Good luck!

Hey,

I live in Ottawa too. I buy Alpha Hydrox at the Shopper's in the Rideau Centre as well as the Shopper's in Vanier. Hope this helps!

thank you both so much.

teqan&sara, i've gone to the shoppers in rideau, but i couldn't find Alpha Hydrox. i asked the helpers there, and they only showed me other products that contain AHA. could you tell me where the product is shelved? thank you so so much!

rrw,

I'll be walking through the Rideau Centre tomorrow and will check if it's still there for you. But as of last weekend, Alpha Hydrox was still being sold at the Vanier Shopper's (the big one off the Vanier parkway). Both locations have the Souffle as well as the peels. I'll get back to you tomorrow.