Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SaxyManny

who hates flourescent lights??

although they make me look worse. I like their efficiency, their ability to light up your study area, and to make sure you are focused on studying/work/etc. and not focused on appearances.

I recall high school memories..all of the bathrooms had flourescent lighting, so I looked a horror every time I looked in the mirror.

i'm studying at a place at the moment with flourescent lights.. they are everywhere and can't be avoided.

for me worst place of all, its the changing rooms of some shops. their light is so bright, my face looks like hell :(

I hate bright lights also. Not just because of how I look in them but because I hate bright light lol.

i hate the lights in shops, so depressing.

I'd never try anything on just buy it and hope for the best so i dont have to look in the mirrors

i hate the lights in shops, so depressing.

I'd never try anything on just buy it and hope for the best so i dont have to look in the mirrors

Fluroescent lights by some toilet mirrors just make you in a bad mood when you leave the toilet....

Something I've found is that natural light is nowwhere near as bad as you think, i.e sun is actually ok lightwise, artificial lights are miles worse.

Yeah. I never understand why they put them in hotel room bathrooms. Even nice hotel rooms.

Although, I have compact fluorescent bulbs in my bathroom. Damn bright ones too. And they are fine. It's just those flickering tube things they put everywhere else that put out such ugly light.

Fluorescent lights tend to bring out ANY imperfections. Redness, irritation. It's all amplified with that type of lighting.

If i want to get a good idea of how i look, i look in a mirror with fluorescent lighting...that'll give you a true depth of what's actually going on.

I hate them because they seem to make my face hurt and go red. I remember working in a shop as a teen on Saturdays and I had to CLEAN the lights, they made my face red and sore.

And yeah they make skin look 10x worse. Almost as bad as car mirrors!

I HATE any room that is overly bright, especially ones with fluorescent lights. It just ends up looking like a hospital. Natural light i usually Ok though :)