Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
photofinnish

monday,june eleventh twothousandseven:9:40pm

I love those moments when I feel like,pretty and it's like I have glowing skin and like when I feel my hair hanging over my shoulder and it's like everything about me feels perfect even though nobody is perfect(especially me). It's the way I feel inside, TOTALLY

defys any "imperfections" in my appearence.

I lovethe skin I'm in. The whole zit/scar thing too cuz I beleive that I can cure that. The colour of my skin; a LOT of people burn and blister just so they can have somewhat of a similar shade. Only to have it disappear in the fall. I get to keep my skin all year long.

I will NOT get a nose job.I like my nose and to quote Ashlee Simpson " I think it has character".

okay...I don't know about the character thing but it's a sweet quote. Anyway:

Anyway, I'm totally content with the way I look even though I hate my acne like an anorexic hates fat. I can't go blaming other people and things for my problem. It's my fault. But I can make it right. I just feel really peaceful inside. Okay- as soon as I started writing that sentence I almost started to cry.

One moment of contentment,

and I'm still waiting for the rain. For future refrence-> That was a metaphore, not 2 diffrent song lyrics.

Layers, just like AFI. Hopefully I'm going to be able to write like Jade Puget; beautiful meanings hidden in layers and layers of metaphores, coated in emoness for all the metalhead fans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it folks, a faintly conceited but truly confident diary entry from my diary(obviously). any thoughts?

I love those moments when I feel like,pretty and it's like I have glowing skin and like when I feel my hair hanging over my shoulder and it's like everything about me feels perfect even though nobody is perfect(especially me). It's the way I feel inside, TOTALLY

defys any "imperfections" in my appearence.

I love the skin I'm in. The whole zit/scar thing too cuz I beleive that I can cure that. The colour of my skin; a LOT of people burn and blister just so they can have somewhat of a similar shade. Only to have it disappear in the fall. I get to keep my skin all year long.

I will NOT get a nose job.I like my nose and to quote Ashlee Simpson " I think it has character".

okay...I don't know about the character thing but it's a sweet quote. Anyway:

Anyway, I'm totally content with the way I look even though I hate my acne like an anorexic hates fat. I can't go blaming other people and things for my problem. It's my fault. But I can make it right. I just feel really peaceful inside. Okay- as soon as I started writing that sentence I almost started to cry.

One moment of contentment,

and I'm still waiting for the rain. For future refrence-> That was a metaphore, not 2 diffrent song lyrics.

Layers, just like AFI. Hopefully I'm going to be able to write like Jade Puget; beautiful meanings hidden in layers and layers of metaphores, coated in emoness for all the metalhead fans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it folks, a faintly conceited but truly confident diary entry from my diary(obviously). any thoughts?

I can totally identify with that sort of moment. They don't come often for me, but whenever they do I feel really really good. I wish they happened more often.

Sort of ironic that Ashlee Simpson got a nose job after saying that. :rolleyes: