Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

what are these bumps on my arms

i am into working out alot and i dont think i got anything from the machines or anything, some of these red dots of pus in them, i dunno if its acne or heat rash or what

theyre slightly raised

I NEED THIS CLEARED UP ASAP, WHAT IS IT?

see below on pics

post-20389-1182538916_thumb.jpg

post-20389-1182538921_thumb.jpg

post-20389-1182538926_thumb.jpg

post-20389-1182538916_thumb.jpg

post-20389-1182538921_thumb.jpg

post-20389-1182538926_thumb.jpg

I know a lot of people who have what appears to be rashes on their arms, but it's just KP. I don't know if that's what you have, though, since it just showed up. Weird. :think:

it's probably KP is my guess, i can't see from the pics because they are blurry. get a good scrub and a lactic or glycolic acid moisturizer.

If it's KP and it does sound as if it is, Jordan19's suggestions will work very well. Most any kind of alpha hydroxy acid will help a lot plus rinsing off after you workout. When you rinse, make sure the water is merely warm, not hot, as hot water will cause further irritation and dryness, making the lesions worse!

Gentle mechanical exfoliation will also help and may be your first line of defense. Try using a baby's hair brush on the areas that break out like that.

My elbows and backs of the arms above the elbows used to be sandpapery with KP. Not anymore. I have perhaps one or two lesions left, but the rest vanished with regular applications of various AHAs and use of the baby's hair brush. I've just now touched my arms/elbows and couldn't help but smile. :P