Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I want to wear a bit of foundation and perhaps add in concealer, if they both dont clog pores then is there a problem?

At this point my acne is just unbearable for me to look at, and even going with my best friend in my situation is unacceptable.. like even with makeup things dont look good for me, and without well.. you get the idea..

anything to improve the situation really.. i know that sweat may rinse it off a bit, but the more concealed the better..

is it ok?

hope someone can reply before like 5:30, thanks!

I think the sweat would rub off the make-up

I used to do this when I had a gym subscription.. and everyone would look at me like i was a weird :shifty:

hey marisa, well.. im assuming some may rinse off but.. the more thats on the better in my opinion..

im just hoping that pores dont get clogged which may lead to more bacteria buildup and hence more acne etc.. :[

Hi cutie :D

if you clean your face with a towel then there would be no problem.

I assume it would clog your pores but let's see what other ppl think about this, cause I don't really know :shrug:

I dont think wearing make up to the gym is a good idea. In fact, I have NEVER seen anyone do that at the gym. Wouldnt you rather have acne than look silly with make up on at the gym?

but the whole idea of makeup is so nobody notices.. (like assuming nothing happens like sweat ruining it)

ah well whatever, i wont use it i guess.. its basically to cover up red marks, not existing acne(because thats not overly bad)

thanks