Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Migraines due to Allergy Season  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you get constant migraines due to allergy season?

• Yes its aweful!
    • No I never get migraines!
    • I sometimes get allergies during allergy season

I had no clue where to put this topic so I put it here. Mods you think its better suited somewhere else, please feel free to move it :wub: Im just curious because whenever its allergy season I have a migraine all day and it wont go away. I guess Im gonna have to buy some walitin (sp?) Please make me feel better! I hope Im not the only one here who has constant migraines during allergy season :pray:

Im gonna lie down for a couple of hours and when I get back I will come back to this thread. If there are no replies I will bump it. Hopefully I wont have to do that

Go get some rest, lots of water!

I do not get migraines, though, I get bad allergies during the spring. I am fine during summer and fall so it's seasonal for me. But after the omega 3 thing, for some reason I barely, if at all, get them. And when I do, it's mild where otc meds can mask any symptoms like it does not exist.

Good luck, I hope you feel better, I have no idea why that happens! :doh:

I used to have migraines when I was little, but I cant remember if I was allergic to some kinds of food or not :think:

I remember tho, going to a doctor, I had a list of foods I could eat, lol

but then I went to a neurologyst and he would let me eat anything :shrug:

I had to get some liquid taken out of my back (cant remember the name of the procedure) and a few tacs and etc. I haven't had such a bad migraine since then :crazy2:

Sinus pain and pressure can sometimes mimic the pain of migraines, so allergies definitely can cause headaches. Mine can get bad, but never as bad as a migraine where one sees halos, is light sensitive, and cannot move about without pain.

dont worry...there is a link between acne and allergies...you are def not alone

the problem for you is the liver....your liver is not producing enough bile...therefore you are breaking out and havin allergies....what you need is a couple of liver flushes....trust me on this......before you know it...you will be clear and have zero allergies...trust me

i get some allergies, especially when there is a lot of pollen. benadryl and clartin work really well for them. the other week i had some kind of allergic reaction to something and broke out really badly with hives. but the benadryl helped a lot and it cleared up pretty quickly.

the problem for you is the liver....your liver is not producing enough bile...therefore you are breaking out and havin allergies....what you need is a couple of liver flushes....trust me on this......before you know it...you will be clear and have zero allergies...trust me