Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsessedwithSKIN

I JUST WANNA LOOK NORMAL IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR????!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT NEED NO F'IN HORN STICKIN OUT OF MY FOREHEAD OR TO LOOK LIKE A RHINOSAURUS. I DONT NEED NO RED MARKS SO I LOOK LIKE A DAMN HEAT LAMP.

WHY CANT I LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, SOMEONE WHO CAN WORK A 9-5 JOB, AND NOT HAVE TO CHECK MY FACE IN THE MIRROR EVERY 2 HOURS.

SOME PPL JUST DONT REALIZE JUST HOW LUCKY THEY REALLY ARE. AND WHAT DIGUSTS ME IS WHEN THEY LOOK DOWN ON US.

i know what u mean, i'm like that too

i carry a mirror in my bag to check how i look under certain lighting

i'm obsessed with my skin also

man, i would forfeit 100 000 dollars just to have clear skin forever.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I DONT NEED NO F'IN HORN STICKIN OUT OF MY FOREHEAD OR TO LOOK LIKE A RHINOSAURUS.  I DONT NEED NO RED MARKS SO I LOOK LIKE A DAMN HEAT LAMP.

WHY CANT I LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, SOMEONE WHO CAN WORK A 9-5 JOB, AND NOT HAVE TO CHECK MY FACE IN THE MIRROR EVERY 2 HOURS.

SOME PPL JUST DONT REALIZE JUST HOW LUCKY THEY REALLY ARE. AND WHAT DIGUSTS ME IS WHEN THEY LOOK DOWN ON US.

OWS, im upset for you sad.gif ........if some smug bastard looks down on you look him straight back in the eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....thats what i do 8-[ <--like that!!

im also quite obsessed i wont answer the door in the mornin..i am always in the mirror, usualy with the compact out, too...my colleagues think im vain, im sure. xxxxxxx :-s