Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mgsanity

What is your favorite body wash?

I hear panoxyl wash was good but I can't find it anywhere.

The neutrogena stuff doesn't seem to be working at all.

What kind of a brush do you use?

I use aveeno anti itch and I buy it at walgreens. I dont use a brush. I only use it on my arms, my legs, and my private area. Im trying to find a pic of it for you. There are a lot of aveeno body washes. http://www.aveeno.com/products.jsp I couldnt find it on the walgreens website even though thats where I bought it =/

Hi ;0)

I am also looking for a body wash. Nothing really stands out for me I tried all of what the drugstores have to offer. Oxy has 2 new soaps out and I just received a free sample from drugstore.com with my last order yesterday. woohoo . One is a bar soap and the other is a liquid both are 2% BHA. I received the bar soap very little so cute lol. Well I have washed last nite and this morning so far with it. If I notice anything groovy I will report. But I have to say the bar of soap lathers great and smells good. So I am thinking even if I don't see a big improvement, I may use it as my soap anyway cause it is like a regular bar with a plus cause it is for acne. I only used it twice but it doesn't seem to be the kind of bar that melts I think it is a long lasting bar or regular length of time bar.

Well, I'm particularly looking for a liquid wash so i can put it on some kind of scrubber to reach my whole back and get a nice lather...i think exfoliation goes a long way. I suppose i could scrub a bar of soap and then scrub it on my back with the...eh..scrub.lol.

Molly,

None of the aveno body washes are particularly meant for acne...so I don't know what the benefits of any of them might be...

Dial Spring water body wash is by far my fav. Especially in the summer. It has an antibacterial ingredient. I wanna say triclosian (sp) something along those lines. It isnt too drying and it keeps bacne and chest acne away. Plus i love the fresh scent!!!