Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Panda_Day

Men with Acne Scars are Sexy.

So, I know this guy.

I haven't ever dated him, but I would if he asked me to. He's in is 30's, he's tall with a nice body, nice facial features - and these acne scars all over the place. No redness, no new inflammation - but clearly he went through a period when his skin was very, very bad, and he can't hide it.

You know what? I think it's really attractive! He has an amazing, dynamic personality, he doesn't seem to care how he looks, and it actually ADDS a kind of rugged handsomeness to the way he looks.

So guys, if you are worried about your acne ruining your attractiveness; don't. Don't let it defeat you, because this guy clearly didn't... his scars actually makes him look good, maybe even better then some guys because he's unique, and he's a survivor.

Acne will only make you unattractive if you let it. Don't let it ruin your life now, even if you don't have a girlfriend. Don't let it affect your confidence, and don't let it affect your future.

I love posts like this. Brilliant.

I know what you mean too. I find it with girls as well, there are girls with acne that I find insatiable... Maybe it's because I've suffered as well?

its weird reading the posts in here cos red marks do fade in time and products but scars are harder to get rid of.. :think:

its weird reading the posts in here cos red marks do fade in time and products but scars are harder to get rid of.. :think:

my red marks are 5 years old

that's good to hear...only problem is i have to get my acne undercontrol first :wall:

are you still breaking out?

But a women is considered as bothering groose and unattractive...not because you wrote that bit it kind of makes my statements come true...

nope

nope

I think guys with scars are hot too! I have scars so why wouldn't I? ;D

I've been using a skin lightener, & copper (cpserum).. Seems to be helping my red ones to fade. Meh...I bet you focus on 'em more than anyone else. Probably a cutie. ;)

Try doing those peels JC was doing. But do them over longer intervals like once a month. He was doing them like once a week which was insane. Case closed.

:ninja:

Guest The Effendi

Yeah, I like scars........any kind. ;)

If you can afford microdermabrasion (if your active acne has finally died out) it is the best thing for treating redmarks. Depending where you live, quality microderm is around $85-100-150.