Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsessedwithSKIN

I just wish I can just DIE - and not wake up from my sleep

Im so up and down depressed its not even funny. Ive left the house ONCE in the past 8 days!!! Im not that kind of person. I neet to get out everyday...work 8hrs, associate with people, live in the real world, mingle with girls, talk the talk, etc.

But right now I have 2 zits that are taking FOREEEEEEEEEVER to go away and 6 red spots that are fading.

I just wanna go to sleep and NOT wake up! Save me the trouble and put me out of this misery!

well looks like 1 zit is starting to form a head, and the other one is morel ike a bump with no head....btu i know its not a cyst.

But the fugga has been there for a week now URGH!!!!

and what a better place to have them right between the eyebrows!!!!!!!1

GEE HOW CONVENIENT!!!!!

Guest fatman_uk

I think you should try gettin a hobby dude, i always see you complaining about somethin to do with ur skin, granted... this IS an acne messageboard, but u even do it in The Lounge. Surely u have more to offer than ur skin?

-Gaz

I think you should try gettin a hobby dude, i always see you complaining about somethin to do with ur skin, granted... this IS an acne messageboard, but u even do it in The Lounge. Surely u have more to offer than ur skin?

-Gaz

Guest Crooked I

Nah hes talking to obsessedwithskin.

Guest fatman_uk

Yeah, i don't mean any offence to him, i just think he needs to get his mind off his skin issues.

-Gaz

Obsessed,

You are in some kind of crisis...and it is dominating every area of your life. As Tracy said to you a couple of weeks back...we do care ...but the people here don't have the kind of expertise to give you the help and support you need. You actully need to seek some professional support and counselling. Because despite all the talking and measures you have taken you are unhappy and stuck. I know you have a good relationship with your Mother - talk to her about financing and arranging this. You need to do this - It will make you feel better.

Continue of course to post as well.

big hugs

Frances

I completely agree with Frances. Keep posting here - people do care - but obtain help elsewhere too. It will help.

Good luck!