Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just thought I'd post this here since there's no treatment review of this (I've requested one, though) ... I bought the Ultra-Calming cleanser and moisturizer this week after a friend suggested it would help with hyper-pigmentation, etc. OUCH! Left my skin really tight and fragile - actually, a little bit red, too. I feel so conflicted about product reviews, as everybody has a different experience, but I wanted to get this out there. If your 'gentleness' needs are on the level of Cetaphil/Neutrogena Extra-Gentle Face Wash, this is likely not the greatest product!

Anybody have a similar/different experience? Or does anybody have any strong feelings about Aveeno? I've so often been disappointed by them in the past.

The Ultra-Calming Redness Relief moisturizer has a green tint and I'm pale enough that no matter how long I kept smoothing it into my skin, it still left a green haze. I looked like the Wicked Witch of the West. :eh:

Yes I hated it! I used it for a couple of months to see if there would be any progress to no avail. I dont like any aveeno products that Ive used except for the Skin Relief Body Wash with oatmeal.