what this site has done to me.

clicky

drawer #1 and #2

clicky

drawer #3 and #4

clicky

my counter;products that i use daily for my face and hair [minus hairspray]

clicky

my cabinet full of face products i have bought within the last three months i have been here

clicky

hair products i have bought within the last three months.

sheesh, and all this was bought when i had no job. i am scared to see what happens when my new job starts in august :shifty:

Wow. I don't have that many products at all! I went through a spring cleaning phase a while back and threw out a lot of things. I'm doing it again next week. Then I hope to have everything contained within two drawers and one side of the sink cabinet. I hope. :)

spring cleaning..even the word scares me! i wish i could throw things out, i just can't. i'm one of those people that think 'maybe in 5 years i MIGHT need this so i should keep it.' =]

Product-frenzy aside, you have an admirably simple regimen! Way to go!

It is so hard to be constantly on the lookout for the perfect thing. I feel your pain, chica :)

Wow, and I thought I had a lot of makeup and hair products, you win!

So are you gonna actually try to use up all those or you plan to do swaps on makeup alley?

I guess I shouldn't mention the products I use on my unruly curly hair that's super effective huh.

i use all of my makeup, not all at once, but i swap them all the time. believe it or not, i do use most of the foundations,each of them has their own purpose depending on the weather.

i 2 different blushes per day, depending on the 'look' i am going for.

annd my love, eyeshadows. i have been doing smokey-eyed all this week and that takes at least 3 colors not to mention the eyebrow highlighter and eyebright also. oh an my two different mascaras i use.

last but not least, all my hair products. all those were bought to find out what works best on my curly hair. ughh, what a waste.

the boyfriend cannot stand watching put in my makeup, i go from drawer to drawer to drawer etc. i just love the fact that you can do ANYTHING with makeup.

Um, if I had that much make-up, I would not be that organized about it. It'd be a big pile on some flat surface. Kudos to you for your makeup collection, and it's placement in drawers.

I want half that stuff, too. Good thing my hair is pretty straight or it'd be 75%.

I envy you.Although i dont use that much makeup i like having a lot of it just in case i feel like being creative haha.Oh btw i love that NYC powder you have.Cheap and wonderful in my opinion anyways

OMG!! You have soo much makeup and skin products!!!! :razz: I love looking at makeup....:gimme:

The only makeup i have now is everyday minerals. but is slowly starting to build up. :ninja: