Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm just into my second week on 40mg and I'm just wondering when most ppl should start to see results? I'm not expecting it to come so soon but should I start seeing some change after a month? 2Months? Also I weigh 200lbs and I think I need a higher dosage to maybe have it work as well as it can. Anybody ever taken 40mg that weighs around 200? If you've completed an accutane course and have any experience that could help I would appreciate it.

Thanks

hard to say you could see results the last month..

For me, I got better after 1 month and still improving.

I had my IB after the first five days :P

I dont know how much 200lbs is but usually you start with low dosage, maybe to prevent big IB's, idk.

good luck!

hi

I am on 40 mg daily for 9 weeks now and so far i can't see any change.

the good news is that no new spots are coming but old ones still happy sitting on my face.

I dont know if they will ever go away.

The results varies from individual. No one can really tell you when you start clearing. Everyone reacts to accutane differently. If you are lucky, you will clear within a month. If you aren't, you might only clear up till your end of your accutane course. I am on 20mg/day and I clear within 2 weeks.