Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive been using canus unscented bar soap and i love it very much but im almost out and im not very willing to order things online anymore :( so does anyone know of a nice cleanser available in a drugstore to replace it?Not Cetaphil though; ive tried and it didnt impress me.I use it as hand and brush soap now :D

edit: and im also looking for a good facial moisturizer with some SPF.i usually dont burn but doxy makes me a lot more sensitive.The last knock off brand of SPF lotion i tried broke me out though =/

I always recommend Purpose cleansing wash It's very mild and gentle, cleans very well and it's soap-free ;) oh and I love the little pump dispenser. i'm sure you'll be able to find it at any major drugstore. Hope that helps!

You should try the Purpose liquid wash, I honestly haven't read a single bad thing about it.

For SPF, you can keep using the Complex 15, but get Neutrogena Dry Touch Ultra Sheer Sunblock to put over it.