Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
macstuff101

SECOND ROUND POSSIBLE???

I completed my 5 month accutane course about 6 weeks ago, and about 4 weeks ago i started using Avita every other night. about 2 weeks ago i started to break out all on my cheeks, which was where i got my zits before the accutane course. Right now in my mind im just thinking its an IB from the avita, but id be lying if i said that i wasnt worried about it all coming back. Because at the end of my course i was completely clear, but now i have around 10 to 15 total zits.

I think that if i do need a round 2, it would be the result of not taking enough medication. i weigh around 180 lbs, and my last month was a rotation of 80 then 120 mg a day, but as i look on this site, i see light people taking 80 mg. so would that play a role of some sort?

i plan on going to my derm next week, i go to college in the fall, and i thoguht that it would e nice to be fairly clear when i got there. IT is out of the state that i currently live in so that could make things difficult, but with a few phone calls i dont think that the prescriptions and appts should be a problem.

Please LEt me know what you think about my situation, round 2 or no? Thansk for taking the time to read and reply. Thank you

I'd definitely say look into it. Probably have it in mind more so than anything else, its the best there is.

I'd definitely say look into it. Probably have it in mind more so than anything else, its the best there is.

absolutely. i'm on my second round. my derm told me the reason that some people's acne reappears is because they didn't take enough mg for the right length of time on the first cycle.