Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stillhere

PICS OF MAKEUP AND TOILETRIES FOR A 4 DAY TRIP

Wow, I don't really consider myself high maintenance but once I start packing for a short trip, it is difficult to stop. These are the things I must have and this does not include some other things like sunscreen for the body, flat iron, oh yea and tweezers. I love this makeup bag, it is by Mary Kay and as you can see, I don't really use Mary Kay but the bag is great, the little pockets are velcro detachable and it has a hook on the top.

post-2954-1182480268_thumb.jpg

post-2954-1182480300_thumb.jpg

post-2954-1182480268_thumb.jpg

post-2954-1182480300_thumb.jpg

Yea its a cool bag! I love all your stuff in your bag!! MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP :gimme:

I hope you have a wonderful time :angel:

A lady gave me a sample of some orchid imperial lotion by guerlain when I bought a gift certificate at the cosmetic counter in December. I still havn't used it but plan to. This stuff retails for like 250 an ounce or two. Anyone tried it?? She was very convincing about what a great product it is. "Made with orchids picked only in the early morning hours". One problem... I don't buy 250 dollar lotion. lol. I have a hard time finding eyeshadow quads or duos since most are very shimmery and I like the matt look. Peaches and pinks with purples, mauves or browns. I thought about throwing out alot of my makeup yesterday since I have so much piled up but could only bring myself to toss a few things.

My real hangup though is with toiletries, lotions and hair serums or treatments. I have a huge bathroom chalked full of my stuff only. It is pitiful.

I decided to pack early so I won't forget anything. I am already thinking of a few things.

Ps. The clinique clarifying is such good makeup really, this is like my 5th bottle or so.

It can be drying but used with a good creamy moisturizer, it is good stuff. Alot of foundations break me out and it is one of the few that doesn't even left on all day.