Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dirge

Contacting AN?

I placed my order on the 14th, and on the 18th (the 17th, actually, but I know that was a Sunday, so maybe it was a time zone issue?) they said it was completed.

But since then, I keep getting this message:

Label/Receipt Number:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 19, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I didn't think it was a big deal. Wow. Thanks. -takes off number-

I'm too terribly naive.

hehe. well you never know. i'm just extremely paranoid. :shifty:

hey everyone always raves about AN's costumer service. have you tried emailing them? i hear they reply really quickly. or go on their message forum and bitch at her a bit.

hehe. well you never know. i'm just extremely paranoid. eusa_shifty.gif

hey everyone always raves about AN's costumer service. have you tried emailing them? i hear they reply really quickly. or go on their message forum and bitch at her a bit.

AN's shipping is really fast so I would email them and see what's up. Their customer service is really good and I'm sure they can figure it out. It looks like from the message that your package was shipped, but not scanned at the PO (?) Possibly it's been lost, so you need to tell AN that so she'll know and can address it. Good luck, they've always been quick to respond and provide good service.

Heather

I've had great service from them. I've talked to her through email several times too and she replies very quickly. I hope you get some help soon, Neko!

I've had great service from them. I've talked to her through email several times too and she replies very quickly. I hope you get some help soon, Neko!

They wrote back already. They were very nice about it, and agreed it should've been here by now, and for some reason the package did not get scanned.

They told me to write them back tomorrow and let them know if it ever arrives. If not, they'll send out a new package ASAP.

Yay for good customer service! Here's hoping it gets here tomorrow. I don't want to go without makeup. I'm too paranoid/vain about my face. xP

The polite and friendly way they handled my inquiry has won me over, though. It's such a relief that there ARE people behind the company who care about us. ^^

I hope your package arrives today. I always found AN's customer service to be the best! I've emailed them with questions, especially when I was new to mineral makeup and they always wrote me back so fast, even on the weekends. Yay, for great customer service and an awesome makeup, all in one.

Speaking of AN shipping, is there any way to track an order online? I got an email on the 18th (Monday) saying my order was completed...but it never said it was shipped, and I haven't gotten any other emails. When I signed in to the site yesterday, there's a link that says "order status" and when I clicked on it, there were no orders listed for me?!...has this happened to anyone else?? I'll wait til next Monday and if I don't get anything by then I'll email them.

Thanks

Just like the advice given above, I'd email them so they know you haven't gotten your order and see what the status is. Hope it arrives soon.

It arrived! They were so nice. I wrote them back and told them it got here safely, and they wrote back to let me know they were glad. =D And there were blush samples in there. Wewtness!

I'm so happy! xD They treated me so well. It was great. I will order from them again. ^^